All refer to Payroll code AOE for posting details (GL code, etc.).
The entry of Court Orders, has been incorporated into the new Attachment of Earnings and as such, the Court Order screen has been made enquiry only, so that any past entries may be seen.
Attachment Orders – Child Support Agency
These can now be entered by setting up an Attachment order.
The fields available are:
- Reference – a mandatory field used to identify this order.
- Description – an optional field used to give a more detailed description of the order.
- Arrestment – defines if this is a Scottish arrestment order.
- Total – this is a mandatory field that defines the amount to be deducted each pay period.
- Table – this field should be left blank.
- Amount – this is a mandatory field that defines the amount to be deducted each pay period.
- Protected Earnings – this is an optional field, that specifies that this order is not to deduct an amount such that the employee’s net pay would fall below this value.
- Priority – an optional field used to define the priority of the order. i.e. if an employee has more than one order, they will be applied in priority (lowest first).
- Deducted – a display only field that shows the total that has been deducted in previous pay periods.
- Brought Forward – a display only field that shows any areas that may have been built up.