The Contract Print process has been amended to invoke an amendable Crystal Report Definitions.
The following steps will be required to set up the report:
- Store the report format solihull contracts.rpt included with this mail onto your PC.
- IN QLX, access Maintenance from top menu bar and scroll down to Printing, Report Maintenance.
- Click System Default Reports on tree displayed. Click Add on right hand side of screen.
- Enter details to Report Parameters as per the attached screenshot (Note: this screen is case sensitive).
- This will add a Contract entry to the tree structure.
- Click + to left of Contract. This will then show entry Report Templates.
- Highlight Report Templates and click Add on right hand side of screen.
- Enter details as per the attached screenshot, when requested for file name, use Browse to point to file stored in point 1 above.
The following details will have to be set up in Sessional Contract Parameters > Print.
Contracts can then be printed from Payroll, Reporting, Pre-Printed Documents.