The Contract Print process has been amended to invoke amendable Crystal Report Definitions.
The following steps will be required to set up the report:
- Store the report format Worcester contracts.rpt included with this mail onto your PC.
- In QLX, access Maintenance from top menu bar and scroll down to Printing, Report Maintenance.
- Click System Default Reports on tree displayed. Click Add on right hand side of screen.
- Enter details to Report Parameters as per the attached screenshot (Note: this screen is case sensitive).
- This will then add a Contract entry to the tree structure.
- Click + to left Contract folder. This will then show entry Report Templates.
- Highlight Report Templates and click Add on right hand side of screen.
- Enter details as per the attached screenshot, when requested for file name, use Browse to point to file stored in point 1 above.
The entry of PAYR1029, currently held in Contract field in Sessional Contract Parameters > Controls, will need to be blanked out. (Note: this will need to be re-instated before printing Contracts using the Uniface system).
The following details will have to be set up in Sessional Contract Parameters > Print.
Contracts can then be printed from Payroll, Reporting, Pre-Printed Documents.