- A HR Query will need to be created to identify the employees to be updated. The only field that you will need to show in the grid is the Employee Number.
- Export the grid into Excel via drag and down or click Export and follow the process.
- Create a Header Line in the Excel file, to contain the required field headings. The possible fields are:
a) Employee Number = emp_id
b) Leaving Date = date_left
- Enter the required date into Leaving Date.
- Save the spreadsheet as a CSV file.
- Access Authorisation Centre.
- Set the table name to Amend Existing HR Records and click on the Proposal tab.
- Select Import.
- Click Browse to identify the spreadsheet saved in Point 5.
- Click Import.
- Click Close.
- The data will be displayed in the grid.
- Use Delete to remove any unwanted lines.
- Click Authorise.
- Either click Swap All, to set all lines to be processed, or click on Individual Lines that you wish to process.
- The selected lines will display a tick in Transfer.
- There is the option to now Update, to make this entry Live, or Reject, to Remove them from the Authorisation Centre.