Use this report to list the salary changes performed in the time span you specify.
The default From (Start Date) and To (End Date) dates on pages 2 and 3 of the wizard are the start and end dates of the current tax period for the template you select on page 1 of the wizard. You can change these dates if you want a different analysis period.
For each change found, an entry is printed that details the employee reference, name, salary grade and scale point (if applicable), the start and end date of effectiveness for the change, and audit details such as who (the user) and when.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Next.
- On page 2, in From (Start Date), type or select the start date for the report, and click Next.
- On page 3, in To (End Date), type or select the end date for the report, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (35) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 4, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.