Use this report to produce a list of the missing elements the system considers are mandatory for each HR record. When you run the report, the system checks the mandatory data items. If there is no entry for such a field in an HR record, it is included in the report, together with the details of the HR record (employee reference and name).
The mandatory elements are as follows:
- NI Category (NI_CAT)
- TAX Code (TAX_DETAILS)
- Template (TEMPLATE_ID)
- Cost Centre (PAY_CAT_ID)
- NI Number (NI_NUMBER)
- Start Date (DATE_START)
- Status (STATUS_ID)
- Payment Method (PAY_METH)
- Bank Sort Code (BANK_SORT)
- Bank Account Number (BANK_ACC)
- Bank Account Name (BANK_ACC_NAME)
To produce the report:
- In the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, click Run. The Report Confirmation (45) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.