Use this report to produce a list of all payroll codes with exceptional values outside the limits expressed against the payroll code details defined on the Payment/Deduction window.
On the Defaults tab on the Payment/Deduction window, you can define upper and/or lower limits on either the number of units allowable or the total line value of an entry. Controls are also available to define at which point these limits are implemented. They can be captured at the point of entry, in which case the values are prohibited from being entered into the system. Alternatively, they can be reported upon, in which case if the units or values are below the lower limit or above the higher limit, the payroll entry (payment or deduction) is included on this report.
An entry included in this report describes the employee, the payroll code, the units and values and the limits that have been defined.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (52) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.